The Gentlemen of Excellence, or at least a subcommittee of Wehmeyer and Scudder, have decided to adapt/conscript/kidnap the OKexcellence blog and twitter account to chronicle further adventures of excellence, beginning with our trip to New Orleans for research. The excellent and award-winning Andy Burkhardt will be joining us on Friday.
- @Heelslibrarian Love it. 5 years ago
- @Heelslibrarian I was walking in downtown Montpelier the other day and a lunatic punched me in the arm. 5 years ago
- At Mother's Restaurant, preparing for debris po boy or black ham bisquit. 5 years ago
- Listening to a Gaelic Storm party with Steve Wehmeyer in the Boondock Saints Bar in New Orleans. Surreal. 6 years ago
- Shrimp Po Boy at the Royal Street Deli. I suppose that someone somewhere has problems. 6 years ago