One of the great things about the Creation Museum is that you learn all sorts of things that you didn’t know; things that, in fact, have been kept from you by the liberal, secular media. For instance, I had no idea that the theories of evolution had played a major role in bringing Germany into World War I . . .
- @Heelslibrarian Love it. 5 years ago
- @Heelslibrarian I was walking in downtown Montpelier the other day and a lunatic punched me in the arm. 5 years ago
- At Mother's Restaurant, preparing for debris po boy or black ham bisquit. 6 years ago
- Listening to a Gaelic Storm party with Steve Wehmeyer in the Boondock Saints Bar in New Orleans. Surreal. 6 years ago
- Shrimp Po Boy at the Royal Street Deli. I suppose that someone somewhere has problems. 6 years ago