Sanford holding forth on certain illiberal aspects of Liberal, Kansas. We’re sitting in front of the Dorothy Gale home. Actually, we enjoyed Liberal, Kansas very much, with the exception of the one unpleasant event at Tumblin’ Stumblin’ Joe’s (chronicled elsewhere on this blog).
- @Heelslibrarian Love it. 6 years ago
- @Heelslibrarian I was walking in downtown Montpelier the other day and a lunatic punched me in the arm. 6 years ago
- At Mother's Restaurant, preparing for debris po boy or black ham bisquit. 7 years ago
- Listening to a Gaelic Storm party with Steve Wehmeyer in the Boondock Saints Bar in New Orleans. Surreal. 7 years ago
- Shrimp Po Boy at the Royal Street Deli. I suppose that someone somewhere has problems. 7 years ago