Here is the first video in the Creation Museum. Joe, who I think is the guy behind the entire museum (his image pops up several times throughout), is explaining how people can reach different interpretations of the age of the earth and the demise of the dinosaurs from different starting points. The phrase “different starting points” became a constant refrain along our long trip through America. Sadly, this is probably the most balanced presentation provided in the museum.
- @Heelslibrarian Love it. 5 years ago
- @Heelslibrarian I was walking in downtown Montpelier the other day and a lunatic punched me in the arm. 5 years ago
- At Mother's Restaurant, preparing for debris po boy or black ham bisquit. 5 years ago
- Listening to a Gaelic Storm party with Steve Wehmeyer in the Boondock Saints Bar in New Orleans. Surreal. 5 years ago
- Shrimp Po Boy at the Royal Street Deli. I suppose that someone somewhere has problems. 5 years ago