We’ve made it back to the home of Sandy’s parents in Sayville, Long Island, so the adventure has come to a successful conclusion. I suspect that Sandy will stay here with his parents for a few days, but I’ll probably head back to Burlington tomorrow to return the rental car of excellence. Doubtless we’ll be posting some finals thoughts, reflections and especially videos in the days to come, but in the meantime thanks to everyone who read, commented and encouraged us.
- @Heelslibrarian Love it. 6 years ago
- @Heelslibrarian I was walking in downtown Montpelier the other day and a lunatic punched me in the arm. 6 years ago
- At Mother's Restaurant, preparing for debris po boy or black ham bisquit. 7 years ago
- Listening to a Gaelic Storm party with Steve Wehmeyer in the Boondock Saints Bar in New Orleans. Surreal. 7 years ago
- Shrimp Po Boy at the Royal Street Deli. I suppose that someone somewhere has problems. 7 years ago