Sandy’s new idea, which we want to officially record here on the blog of excellence before Toby Keith claims respomsibility: when someone says anything like “have a good day” or “see you later” or “some weather we’re having,” Sandy will just reply “America!” It will soon be sweeping the nation, but you will know (in a very legally binding way) that it started with Sandy “Hawkeye” Zale. America!
- @Heelslibrarian Love it. 5 years ago
- @Heelslibrarian I was walking in downtown Montpelier the other day and a lunatic punched me in the arm. 5 years ago
- At Mother's Restaurant, preparing for debris po boy or black ham bisquit. 5 years ago
- Listening to a Gaelic Storm party with Steve Wehmeyer in the Boondock Saints Bar in New Orleans. Surreal. 6 years ago
- Shrimp Po Boy at the Royal Street Deli. I suppose that someone somewhere has problems. 6 years ago