The plans for today are still up in the air. We’re talking about just taking the day off and hanging out here in Enid, with the thought of trying to hook up with a couple of Sandy’s friends who live in Tulsa. That probably depends upon our ability to get them on the phone today (on Sandy’s brand-new cell phone). If it is impossible to get in touch with them I could see us just dumping in the car and heading east, but that’s yet to be determined. So, either we’re just going to spend the day at the pool or making short side trips if we stay here or start the long trek back seriously. Right now Sandy is still sleeping and I’m sitting in the lobby getting ready to work on my Arabic (prepare for more nasty stares).
- @Heelslibrarian Love it. 6 years ago
- @Heelslibrarian I was walking in downtown Montpelier the other day and a lunatic punched me in the arm. 6 years ago
- At Mother's Restaurant, preparing for debris po boy or black ham bisquit. 6 years ago
- Listening to a Gaelic Storm party with Steve Wehmeyer in the Boondock Saints Bar in New Orleans. Surreal. 6 years ago
- Shrimp Po Boy at the Royal Street Deli. I suppose that someone somewhere has problems. 6 years ago