OK, so I know I just can’t let the Creation Museum go. Lucky for the poor souls who read this blog that since my camera was stolen in Guymon I’m running out of material. That said, I do have some videos, which I’ll try (wifi connection in the Ramada lobby in Enid, OK allowing, of course) to post. This is an odd little automated performance in the large room dedicated to Noah and the ark. Here is one of the “workers” who is more than a bit bit of a naysayer. What fascinates me, however, is how his voice sounds very much like a comical stereotypical “Arabic” voice. Might just be my imagination . . . however, there was a thinly veiled racism to so much of their presentations that it’s hard to believe it’s an accident.
- @Heelslibrarian Love it. 5 years ago
- @Heelslibrarian I was walking in downtown Montpelier the other day and a lunatic punched me in the arm. 5 years ago
- At Mother's Restaurant, preparing for debris po boy or black ham bisquit. 5 years ago
- Listening to a Gaelic Storm party with Steve Wehmeyer in the Boondock Saints Bar in New Orleans. Surreal. 5 years ago
- Shrimp Po Boy at the Royal Street Deli. I suppose that someone somewhere has problems. 5 years ago