The most craptacular city I have ever seen. Every other town from now until the end of the world is off the hook. There’s nothing there. We grabbed a milkshake at DQ and blew the hell out of town. It was so uniformly wretched that I didn’t even take a picture.
- @Heelslibrarian Love it. 6 years ago
- @Heelslibrarian I was walking in downtown Montpelier the other day and a lunatic punched me in the arm. 6 years ago
- At Mother's Restaurant, preparing for debris po boy or black ham bisquit. 6 years ago
- Listening to a Gaelic Storm party with Steve Wehmeyer in the Boondock Saints Bar in New Orleans. Surreal. 6 years ago
- Shrimp Po Boy at the Royal Street Deli. I suppose that someone somewhere has problems. 6 years ago