When Sandy and I were in Natasha’s Billiard Lounge last night we met a nice young woman named Justine. We asked her why she attended Emporia State University. She said that unlike her brother who lived in Manhattan, she could not live in a large city. It took us a moment to figure out that she didn’t mean Manhattan, NY, but meant Manhattan, KS (population 44,000).
- @Heelslibrarian Love it. 5 years ago
- @Heelslibrarian I was walking in downtown Montpelier the other day and a lunatic punched me in the arm. 5 years ago
- At Mother's Restaurant, preparing for debris po boy or black ham bisquit. 6 years ago
- Listening to a Gaelic Storm party with Steve Wehmeyer in the Boondock Saints Bar in New Orleans. Surreal. 6 years ago
- Shrimp Po Boy at the Royal Street Deli. I suppose that someone somewhere has problems. 6 years ago