This is not Gary posting; it’s Andy. But I figured as an Emerging Technologies Librarian I would share some technological wizardry and an interesting graphic. Before Gary left I instructed him to turn on his location for all his tweets. So whenever you go to Twitter you can see on a map where in the US he and Sandy are located. It’s fun to see the location for each tweet, but it’s even more fun to see it in aggregate. Above is a picture of where Dr. Scudder and Dr. Zale have been based on their tweets. It’s painting quite the lovely picture of the storied Highway 50. I’ll post a final picture of all the tweets when/if the trip ends, but they are inching ever closer to Guymon/Sanford.
- @Heelslibrarian Love it. 5 years ago
- @Heelslibrarian I was walking in downtown Montpelier the other day and a lunatic punched me in the arm. 5 years ago
- At Mother's Restaurant, preparing for debris po boy or black ham bisquit. 5 years ago
- Listening to a Gaelic Storm party with Steve Wehmeyer in the Boondock Saints Bar in New Orleans. Surreal. 5 years ago
- Shrimp Po Boy at the Royal Street Deli. I suppose that someone somewhere has problems. 5 years ago