Sandy and I visited the Creation Museum in Petersburg, Kentucky. Originally I was horrified at paying $25 a piece for admission, but it’s some of the best money I ever spent (although not for the reason they imagined, if not intelligently designed). My comments are far more expansive than can be addressed via my Droid’s keyboard). Suffice it to say that visiting the Creation Museum is a short skip to voting for Palin. And, yes, those cave children are playing with dinosaurs in the picture.
- @Heelslibrarian Love it. 6 years ago
- @Heelslibrarian I was walking in downtown Montpelier the other day and a lunatic punched me in the arm. 6 years ago
- At Mother's Restaurant, preparing for debris po boy or black ham bisquit. 6 years ago
- Listening to a Gaelic Storm party with Steve Wehmeyer in the Boondock Saints Bar in New Orleans. Surreal. 6 years ago
- Shrimp Po Boy at the Royal Street Deli. I suppose that someone somewhere has problems. 6 years ago