We’re heading out this morning and moving on to Washington, DC. Sandy is attending his college reunion at Georgetown and I’m visiting my friend Debi and family. This is going to cause a problem in my quest to chronicle Sandy’s journey. He is under strict orders to self-chronicle, including taking pictures (although he has neither a camera or a mobile phone). I offered to let him take my digital camera, but he felt he could not be trusted with it (much like Tom Bombadil setting down the one ring because he didn’t understand its importance). Can he be trusted to fulfill his duty and record his journey?
- @Heelslibrarian Love it. 6 years ago
- @Heelslibrarian I was walking in downtown Montpelier the other day and a lunatic punched me in the arm. 6 years ago
- At Mother's Restaurant, preparing for debris po boy or black ham bisquit. 6 years ago
- Listening to a Gaelic Storm party with Steve Wehmeyer in the Boondock Saints Bar in New Orleans. Surreal. 6 years ago
- Shrimp Po Boy at the Royal Street Deli. I suppose that someone somewhere has problems. 6 years ago