I wanted to send along a big thank you to the excellent Heidi and Andy for setting up this blog and the twitter account to chronicle Sandy’s journey to the west (in which case I’ll be playing Monkey to his Xuanzang [geez, how many metaphors can I mix]).
- @Heelslibrarian Love it. 6 years ago
- @Heelslibrarian I was walking in downtown Montpelier the other day and a lunatic punched me in the arm. 6 years ago
- At Mother's Restaurant, preparing for debris po boy or black ham bisquit. 6 years ago
- Listening to a Gaelic Storm party with Steve Wehmeyer in the Boondock Saints Bar in New Orleans. Surreal. 6 years ago
- Shrimp Po Boy at the Royal Street Deli. I suppose that someone somewhere has problems. 6 years ago