Every quest has to have a destination, either geographical or spiritual I suppose, and ours is Guymon, Oklahoma (although I’m not too certain about the spiritual side of this particular quest). I didn’t know that Guymon was the destination until last night at an intensive planning session at the St. John’s Club. Why Guymon? According to their webpage, “As the largest, most centrally located city in the panhandle, Guymon is the business and retail center of the region.” Sandy chose it because “it has the boldest print on the map of any city in the panhandle.” You can’t argue with that logic.
- @Heelslibrarian Love it. 5 years ago
- @Heelslibrarian I was walking in downtown Montpelier the other day and a lunatic punched me in the arm. 5 years ago
- At Mother's Restaurant, preparing for debris po boy or black ham bisquit. 6 years ago
- Listening to a Gaelic Storm party with Steve Wehmeyer in the Boondock Saints Bar in New Orleans. Surreal. 6 years ago
- Shrimp Po Boy at the Royal Street Deli. I suppose that someone somewhere has problems. 6 years ago